Appointment at Infertility clinic 25th August πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ€πŸŒˆ

Hi ladies and gents.

I've phoned the clinic I've referred to. Everyone I have spoke to there as been so kind and efficient 😊. It's those little things that make a difference. Our last clinic was such a nightmare...

I spoke to a lovely lady in charge of booking and she booked me in see the leading consultant of the department ( he insisted I needed to see him-prob coz of all the menstrual issues I've been having -a difficult customer obviously πŸ˜‚ )

Seeing him 25th August at half three πŸ˜ƒ. She's sending the letter out so my hubby can book time off work.

Also I want to save up for natural killer cell test done prior appointment. I don't want to start any treatment till this is ruled out. The lady said if I want to have other tests done then that is up to me reassuring to know 😊. Whilst we wait I will also have an ultrasound done as it's not that expensive it's £100. Last thing want is loads more waiting 😳

I brought some ovulation kits to see what is happening with my cycle 😜 Feeling much upbeat and positive about our situation.

Good luck to everyone on their journey lots and lots of love πŸ’ž and baby dust to each and everyone of you 😘 x x x

Last edited by

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • It's good that they will do whatever tests you want without a fuss. It's a hard enough journey as it is, without the extra stress. August will be here before you know it! Good luck xx

• Aww thanks madcatlady55 x the hospital aren't doing the tests x I'll be paying private hospital for natural killer cell blood test and having an ultrasound done again privately x I want to minimise the waiting πŸ˜‚ x but they don't have a problem with me doing that x I just wanted to check they'd be ok with it first before going ahead x thanks for the reply x hope that all is ok with you x

• I hope that they can get some answers for you and come up with a treatment plan.

• Thank you pm27 😊 It's nice to feel like I'm actually getting somewhere x felt like I've been going round in circles lol x are you ok? X

• That's great news. Exciting times ahead xxx

• Thank you button-123 😊 x I guess we pick ourselves up and dust ourselves down re start x it put a smile back on my face ☺️How are you anyway? X

• It's good when it starts heading in the right direction especially after such a long wait. I am ok, everyday I feel abit better just unsure what to do next 😁

You may also like...