Well tomorrow I start my first round of down regging! Nervous and excited all at the same time and haven't got a clue what to expect. So spent the day 'google researching' and have come up with the following plan!
1) going to start eating 3-5 brazil nuts a day from tomorrow,
2) apparently a glass of red wine prior to ET helps relax you and some people seem to swear by it (although not sure if i'll do this one)
3) 1 slice of Pineapple core from day of ET for 5 days. ( hoping this also helps reduce my nk cells along with the steriods)
4) At least 1 pint of milk a day from transfer
5) 2ww off work, to spend relaxing.
And finally i've just read that some women wear orange knickers for the scans, collections, transfers etc as its meant to be a lucky colour for fertility 😂😂.......so guess i'll be purchasing some of those as well 😂 Here's hoping my master plan works 😂🙏