Fertility Network UK
13,934 members22,928 posts

Frozen embryo transfer

Hi all, i just had my fet and since half hour after i have been cramps on and off little period pains. Is this normal?  Has anyone else had this and still had a bfp at the end of the 2ww? Trying not to stress but finding it hard.  Thanks xx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

yes babes i was getting period type pains x and did do around 6 7 days after transfer too like pulls twinges back ache and period pains xx good luck

1 like

Thank you samrakkar. That makes me feel better . Fingers crossed it all goes well and we get the result we want.

1 like

I had lots of cramping and had q BFP try not to worry. Good luck x

1 like

Thank you lhow81. Im trying to stay as calm and relaxed as possible. Think my meds have alot to do with it x

Thank you Lhow81. Im trying to keep as calm and relaxed as possible. Think it may be from the meds to x

Hi Sam101.  Lots of tugging and pulling about during ET which is usually responsible for aches and pains afterwards.  Hope all soon settles down and you have a happy ending.  Diane

1 like

Thanks diane. It has eased thankfully just feel a little nauseous off and on now. I dont mind having it if it means we get our bfp xx

You may also like...