My surrogacy story)

My surrogacy story)

I'm absolutely happy woman now, but only 6 years ago I was on the verge of suicide. Me and hubby been together from school I still remember his silly curly hair which he hated and I adore from the moment I saw him first. We start trying for the baby just a year after wedding, we was young and full of hopes. Than all this hell start I got pregnant and miscarriage on 9 week. Women here know this feeling of horrible pain inside. But we try again and again same story (miscarriage - 12 week). Totally I had 4 miscarriages. Doctors was telling me about immune issue but all I could think is that I don't deserve to have a child. Exact this time my lovely husband was diagnosed with kidney cancer and i lost last hope and will to live. I didn't give up only because I had to look after husband, so together we fight with his disease and my depression. That time I met a lady who had all her kids (3)by surrogate mother. It was a breath of fresh air for me, I told to hb about this and we decide to go for it. I can say it was spontaneous decision which I never reared after. We went to Ukrainian clinic and bring back gorgeous twins (Noah and Lily). They are the most precious for me in the hole world. I'm so thankful to our surrogate mother for bringing me back to life. She have her own child (this is a condition to the woman in ukraine who want to become a surrogate mother). The clinic we use had contract which covers you from loosing your money.

I want to say to every surrogate mother here I'm so proud of you of what you doing for the infertility couples !

We are planing to come back to ukraine for another baby. Wish us a good luck

Last edited by

7 Replies

• what an amazing story love.. im so glad everything finished happily. Its amazing how bravely you fight with your infertility. 

What is the name of the clinic? do they have age limits? 

My name is Debbie

Thank you for listening xxx   

• What an amazing story, it made me cry I love a happy ending.

Thanks for sharing xxx

• Wow what an amazing story and weird because I had my baby born in Ukraine from a surrogate mother too. What clinic did you choose??

Did you like it?

I met lovely couple from German in the clinic and we become very good friends. I didn't expect to see so many foreigner couples and surrogate mothers in the clinic.

I really want to talk to you and share our experiences!

• Hi sweety! I actually have heard a lot of one Ukraininan clinic. It's called BioTexCom. I don't know if its the same or not. But a lot of women talk about it and to be fair I am really engaged in reading all of the reviews on it. I am really curious about what clinic did you use, what was it called? Maybe you would explain to a newbie like me some difficulties in finding a good clinic..

• My wife and I were in Ukrainian BioTexCom last month. We decided not to sign any contracts. We are now looking for other variants, which are more convenient for us. I can say nothing about doctors of this clinic or their professionalism. I can only say about first impression and my complete disappointment. When we entered the clinic, there were so many people! Lines were super long. Have their employees heard about work organization? We were literally shocked. All doctors were very busy with work. We were roaming from one medical office to another, looking for available doctor. We were standing in lines for hours! All seats were taken and there were even no place on stairs to seat. That was a real disaster! When it was finally our turn to meet a doctor, we were so exhausted. We had no desire to stay at such irresponsible clinic. Moreover signing any papers with them and pay money? No, thanks. I have shivers only imagining that each our visit be like this. Why not to hire more staff? Looking at such amount of people I think the clinic has enough money for this. The manager told us that they are planning to open more clinics, don't quite remember how much exactly, 2 or 3. We need some results now and we are not going to wait when this will happen. They should've start thinking about this earlier, as soon as they've noticed that there are too many clients. Nowadays it's really hard to find good clinic and if they want to be such they should start doing smth.

• I am sure that I have seen this comment or a similar one before. I don't quite understand why you feel this need to inform everyone on your decision not to continue with the clinic. And I do not quite follow your logic on the decision you have made. It can't be, you wouldn't sand in the line for more than an hour, just because every appointment is set to a specific hour so you will be brought to the clinic right when it is the time for your appt. sure you could've potentially wait for your round to donate the sperm, but it also does not take too much time. I do not think that there were too many clients at all. It all just seemed like a normal day at a normal clinic.

• Congratulations and good luck xx

You may also like...