Surrogacy: Georgia or Ukraine?

Hello sweeties!

I’m new here but hope to get your support. I’m 40 and you can call me Lorenza. My story began 5 years ago when I was giving a birth to my only child and uterine rupture has occurred during a labor. Fortunately, my son and I were alright but I can’t bear one more child.

Now I’m sure I want a daughter…I was looking for different clinics and agencies, which can find surrogate mothers, but there are plenty of them. In my country such procedures are not allowed, thus I need to look for surrogacy abroad. Ladies share your experience, please! Which country to choose, which clinic? I will be appreciating for every piece of information especially about Georgian and Ukrainian clinics. Another thing I’d like to know - is there an opportunity to choose a surrogate mother? Of course, I know that her features are not important as she is just a ‘temporary residence’ of a future child, but still I want her to be kind and nice woman...What if she take part in such programs just because of lack of money. I don’t want my child to be just an expensive service. You see?

As I’m a newbie in such things your answers would be very very useful for me.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • 100% go for Ukraine! I had FET in biotexcom that is located in Ukraine. Everything went very well, they got 3 eggs transferred and all that resulted in my little girl Annie, she is 2.6 y\o now and i'm so happy!!! At time we were there we were greeted by very polite and respective staff, and we were given personal translator, this is like five-star service. I would give that clinic 4\5, only because we needed translator to communicate.

• Thanks for your reply!

It's very important to me, I want to chose the best in order to have a baby. More and more people are getting their happiness there, in biotex. That number of positive reviews couldn't be by accident, right?

• Hi Serlorera. We can't recommend clinics, but if you have a look at our website fertilitynetworkuk.org we do have some factsheets that cover treatment abroad, and the things you should be looking out for. Good luck with it all. Diane

• I recommend Ukraine too, many couples decide to go their for surrogacy because the laws are so clear on who have parental rights over the child. There a many clinics available and most will probably mention one in particular.

I suggest you go to ilaya, they have years of experience in medicine(not only fertility) and you won't have to wait in lines for a long time to be seen!

• Thank you!! Yeah, me too. After some careful consideration I decided to find a surrogacy program in Ukraine. But still can't chose a clinic. Could you share your experience there? I'm interested in conditions, med staf qualification and so on? How much did you spend on meds and all that things.

• There's not much to share really, they handle the whole process for you so you don't have to worry too much about everything.

All medication and medical care falls under the package that they provide so you are not met with an unexpected bill at the end.

The staff are very professional and are always willing to work with you if you have any doubts or requests

Hope this helps x

You may also like...