Serial tester... BFP

When trying naturally I poas (peed on a stick) every month as I was always convinced it was the month.... this month I finally got my 2 lines! My OTD isn't until Sunday 19th but I have been getting faint lines for the past 4days which are now quite strong.

Might not have helped get a BFP as we had male factor infertility and after ICSI & a 2 embryo transfer on day 2 I did the following in my 2ww:

Talked to my embryos (so did hubby); kept my stomach cool so when I was sat on the sofa I didn't have it covered & allowed it to have a natural body temperature (but covered it when started to feel cold); drank loads of water & peppermint tea; high protein diet including 2eggs a day for first week; lots of spinach & sunflower seeds; I also took the 2weeks off work & have enjoyed every minute telling my embryos to stick & having the belief that I was pregnant for those 2wks at least & to enjoy that fact; very slow steady walks (no choice as still in pain from egg collection) & rested as much as possible; I also ensured I spread my progesterone support to be exactly 8hrs apart.

Good luck to everyone & remember negative thoughts are normal but don't let them consume you xx

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. Great news

• Congrats to you xxx

• Congrats that's great news x

• That's fantastic news !!

Well done xx

• Aww that's lovely news poochi :) Huge congratulations to you both :D Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :) Enjoy!!! X

• Congratulations xxx

• Great news Poochi, wishing you the best of luck with your pregnancy xx

• So pleased for you!!! xx

• Congratulations poochi... what a fab post with some great advice 😊 x x

• Amazing news! Congratations xxx

• Congratulations! Lovely positive post too x

• Thanks everyone, it's still not sunk in yet. Good luck to everyone xxx

You may also like...