Fertility Network UK
12,802 members20,711 posts

Just had my first scan this morning to check when I am about to ovulate so they can transfer 2 of our frozen Blastocysts in a natural cycle

The Doctor seen my follicle measuring 14 cm this morning and my lining is starting to get abit thick, the follicle needs to be 16 cm so I will be having another scan in the morning to catch my ovulation and watch when my follicle has burst then hopefully have the transfer 5 days after this has happened.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

How did you get on? X

Hi Stellawaddingham it went fine thanks, everything looked as it should im back in the morning to check my growing follicle and ovulation, once ive ovulated I will have our frozen embryos transferred. Hows things with you? x

O good ! They lost my blood group test so had to have it done again. Not herd anything from them since. Waiting for a match but every time I call the nurse she is off. The big waiting game ! Been waiting since 4th dec x

Ah I do wish you all the best of luck finding a match. It is hard waiting around for appointments and phone calls, we just have to be patient.x

What happens once the follicles burst and you ovulate? What happens to that egg?

That egg wont do anything, I don't exactly know where it goes but I imagine if I get a negative pregnancy test with the frozen transfer then I will get a period and that egg will just shred probably.

You may also like...