I'm in a bit if a panic as I am contemplating flying on a weeks holiday 3rd July to Turkey. I'm not pregnant (yet) however in my 2ww after my first IVF cycle. My DH and I booked it on a whim several weeks ago when feeling really low, we thought it would be a old 'pick me up'. I am just really worried that IF we fall pregnant and decide to go ahead with the holiday that I'm at greater risk of miscarriage? Am I being selfish going? Obviously there is a financial aspect to this as we would lose a lot of money, but I want to confident that I will be okay as long as I make sensible choices re: food, drink etc.