Hi, this is my first post.
Im still awaiting a full diagnosis for endo but as my implant is due to be removed extremely soon, my symptoms are getting a lot worse. I am in a lot of pain today and having to take time off work. The doctors don't seem to want to diagnose me either but keep worrying me about what can happen if I do.
I am due to have my implant out next week and it has been suggested that i try the coil next which is cary enough.
I have alwasy had extrememly heavy periods and suffer from dysmennorea (heamoraging) its not been great, I have had the injection and now the implant which have stopped my periods but not the pain.
My doctor said I should request an ultrasound next week once my implant is out.
advice please? x