Embarrassing post! : Hi guys I have a... - Endometriosis UK

Endometriosis UK

51,476 members42,255 posts

Embarrassing post!

Rachiiee
Rachiiee

Hi guys

I have a question, I had a lap in June to remove coil and ended up with an infection in the wound and inside.

Since then I’ve had the most offensive discharge. I don’t know what to do because my doctor can’t give me an appointment (easier to get one with the Prime Minister). But I am worried about it.

I know it’s 100% nothin sexual related and was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this?

2 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

I don’t know the answer to your question but I wanted to say I’m sorry to hear what you are going through.

Could you try to see a nurse practitioner instead? Sometimes they are easier to get appointment with .

Failing that I’d be tempted to phone the drs and horrify then why you need to see a GP 🤣 I’ve done that before!!! 🤣

Failing that call 111 explain all this to them & they should get you seen to.

Good luck xoxo

Thank you for replying! I managed to get an appointment in the end. They seem to think that the infection in my womb has either returned or never cleared up! I’ve been sent home with 4 different kinds of antibiotics 🤮 it just never seems to be ending!!

Honestly feel like this is taking over my life and has been for a long time! Have you got endometriosis? Is yours controlled? xo

You may also like...