Endometriosis UK
34,786 members31,012 posts

Hormone help

Hi. Has anyone been referred to a hormone specialist not bgse/gynaecological. I'm under a bgse but not getting anywhere other then to experience even more symptoms. I'm told its hormone driven so can I see a hormone specialist. Surgery is too complex and risky and other treatments have made my atypical symptoms worse and given me new ones. I know my symptoms are hormone related so why do we not see hormone specialists? Bgse first told me they had seen my many other symptoms before and they are endo related. Then someone else at bgse said endo is just pain with heavy bleeding. Pain isn't my worst symptom. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks

You may also like...