No need apologise bless ya. Hope you hear about an appointment soon to see the BSGE in Truro. My referal to my local BSGE went in January 2015 and the 1st appointment wasn't until May...but that is good compared to some I have heard waiting even longer. But then it was 6 month wait for the op.
Unfortunately my op in Nov 2015 they couldn't do all wanted as too much of a mess and would have been too risky to carry on at that time,esp as didn't have bowel surgeons with them and would have been total hysterectomy and bowel resection with stoma. They know we not got kids and IVF is currently postponed with frozen embryo's. We been told to go to IVF centre ASAP and see what they say. Which we have done. IN total we have a 20% chance of pregnancy but higher risk of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. They had some queries too and if can get answers to them and our own concerns and we then happy to try IVF then they happy to try.
We are waiting to see Obstrician in February to talk about pregnancy and how my body manage and risks and if realistically any problems could be dealt with due to mess my body is.
I am feeling very mixed about which way to go, try IVF and the risks of pregnancy or say no, been through enough and not going to risk it and in turn say no to having our own biological child, I can't commit to either and not sure how I will find strength to decide one way or the other. Plus I am super scared by the big op the BSGE centre has told me is my only action plan and that it will be major and risky and with the outcome of stoma!
But even how bad it all is, I am not surprised at all with all the news I have had to take in and try deal with.
Sorry I have managed to babble on yet again!
I'm sorry to hear you are struggling and not getting much help. That sucks. It bad enough having to live with this evil endo, but to not have much support as well is terrible. Big hugs x x Again I really hope you hear from your BSGE soon and they can give you answers and a treatment plan to help. x x x