Hello lovely ladies, I am writing this to seek your opinion on my bladder symptoms following excision surgery. Below is the summary:
- Excision surgery on June 10 with deep removal of endometriosis lesions (mostly superficial) from 24 places.
- Superficial endometriosis removed from bladder. And catheter used during surgery
- On July 19 severe bladder pain/spasm when finishing peeing. July 20 and 21 urinary urgency and relief when done. Pain subsided.
- Checked urine and found some blood (could be spotting blood though)
- Called my surgeon and told not to worry and asked to take antibiotics anyways
HOWEVER, I am super worried and I am really down and I do have bladder symptoms (not significant) before surgery and in fact the bladder part got much better after the surgery until a few days ago.
Just wondering if anyone has anything to share regarding bladder symptoms following an excision surgery and how long it takes you to get better.