Hi everyone, great to find an online community about this
I was diagnosed with suspected endo this week. It'll not be confirmed until the lap but they seem pretty certain, so let's see what that brings.
My hubs and I were told in no uncertain terms if we want to have kids it's now or likely never. It's not something we've ever focussed on, let alone planned, but always left the option open that one day we might.
I have no idea how to decide about this. To be honest, I'm inclined to think that if having kids is not right for us now a diagnosis shouldn't change that. But I guess a lot of you have had to go through the same decision. Do you have any advice? Any regrets (either way)?
I'd really appreciate other perspectives.