after lap

hi advice plz. i have had my lap two weeks ago. removed my ovaries and found sage 4 endo could not remove both tubes only one and could not remove the uterus as it was attached to the bowel.

I am still in pain and so disappointed. my surgeon has said that the uterus will shrivel over time. i don't care i just want the pain in my groin /deep in my stomach and left leg to go away any help plz for when i go to him in the next 3 weeks/ also had lots of organs unstuck.

2 Replies

• Hello I had my lap 2 weeks ago, had endo removed from bladder, bowel , had a cyst removed from ovary and my left Fallopian tube removed which had a cyst in in. Also like you eveything stuck together and scar tissue from my numerous previous surgeries.

I was told this was extensive surgery and need a 6 week recovery, I'm still in pain and feel very tired and weak. It may take some time to feel the benefits of surgery?

• It is so disappointing. You think you will be pain free after the ordeal of the op. Chin up though perhaps we want too much to soon aye?

You may also like...