Supplements for Endometriosis and Adenomyosis

I have recently been diagnosed with Endometriosis and Adenomyosis. I was just wondering if anyone is taking any supplements that have helped with a reduction in pain or bleeding? I was reading a article in the paper a few days ago that said by eating healthy and taking magnesium supplement and vitamin B6 period pain could be cured, I realised that Endometriosis pain and Adenomyosis is obviously a much more severe pain, but I'm trying to find some natural ways to reduce pain as I'm feeling so toxic from taking Tramadol and co-codamol on a daily basis.

Many thanks

6 Replies

• henrietta norton established the brand as a result of her issues with endo. I found the site when I was desperate to feel better. I must admit I haven't read extensively but some elements seem rather intense.

Just an idea, hope it's helpful. Let me know if it works!

• Thank you I appreciate your reply. I will definitely have a look the way I feel with the pain anything is worth a try. I will let you know.

Jo x

• I take a supplement for cramping daily. It contains magnesium and B6. It has helped quite a bit, reducing the amount of pain killers that I need, but it definitely hasn't made the pain go away altogether.

• Hi, can you tell me the name of it please. Thank you x

• Hi

I started to make changes to my diet at the start of the year. I had done a lot of reading and gathered a list of supplements to take. I didn't notice much difference and in feb/March had pain every day and an horrendous first day of my period at the start of March. So I began, on that day, to change my diet too. I took out sugar, gluten (avoided anyway) and dairy and upped the veg. I have not had pain at all since that awful day. Even when I started my last period on 4 April. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I have stage 4 endo.

The supplements I take are

In the morning

Well woman multi vitamin original

15 billion/8 strain probiotic.

Then with my evening meal

1000mg omega 3 fish oil

Calcuim/vit D

Zinc/vit C

Folic Acid

(All one a day capsules).

It is important to take magnesium and calcium twice a day as the body can't absorb what you need all at once. Both are in the morning well woman capsule as well.

Honestly, my hubby laughs at me but I am convinced this ritual is starting to work!! Good luck. X

• Hi.

Thanks for your reply. Wow that sounds amazing to have no pain. I really do belive there are natural ways to reduce pain just trying to find the right way to do it. I will definately give a try thank you for posting. I hope it continues to work for you.

Jo x

You may also like...