I need your help!

Forgive me as I am new to all of this, but I am an endometriosis suffer and being only 20 years old it is hard to cope with the condition on a day to day basis, much like all sufferers! I am making a piece at university about endometriosis and would like to interview a fellow sufferer about their journey on having the condition to where they are now. Anyone who would be willing to answer a few questions about the matter could you please get back to me ASAP!

Thank you endo sisters!

13 Replies

• I'm happy to tell you about my journey. X

• fab thank you so much! would you be able to give me your email address at all and I can give you a bit more information on it? thanks again! x

• I'd be happy to answer any question xx

• Great thank you! Can you message me your email and I can give you some more information about it :) thanks x

• Sent you a message

• Sorry started a new job today just picked up message...

It's sharonschunn@live.co.uk

• Good for you I hope your article is so good it goes public, we need more recognition about this incurable disease. I'd be happy to share but you may not want my input as I'm a Canadian citizen, you are probably basing it your health care system there in the UK.

• I would help. I'm 28 have dealt with this for 10 years

• More than happy to help. My email is katie@complete-ls.co.uk x

• hrtbcky@hotmail.co.uk

• Hey I would be happy to help :) x

• thank you so much ladies for all your responses!! so good to know there are people out there who are willing to talk about this illness. For those of you who haven't already could you message or write your email address so i can send you some more info about it all :)

thanks again ladies xx

• and it doesn't matter where in the world you are, I want as many different women involved as possible xx

You may also like...