Endometriosis UK

Needing some advice!!!

Hi everyone. I've not long been told I've got endo, and I've just started taking medication for it...however the last few weeks I've been on cerazette and I just seem to have got worse. I'm completely exhausted, i bleed quite a bit, I've got no appetite and I'm starting to lose weight...I've got a million more symptoms but there's too many to list. My doctor wants me to take these tablets for 6 months. I work funny shifts at work and it's getting to the point now where I don't think I can possible do it anymore. I'm up on my feet all day, walking up and down a shop floor. I feel really stressed every time I wake up that I have to get up out of bed and go into work. It's such a struggle. I am planning on talking to my manager today, but I think she's just going to think im a drama queen and making it up. I just wondered if anyone has been in a similar situation and had any tips on how to approach the situation. I feel like it's the best thing to do because I don't want to let them down. If this carries on I'll be phoning in sick everyday! I can't physically do it anymore!!

You may also like...