Feeling physically and mentally awful after lap and stopping the triptorelin. How normal is this?

Hi,

I had my 2nd lap last Monday, the op went well with fewer endo deposits left after 7 months of triptorelin so that's good! I've been in a lot of pain since, less this week but I just don't seem able to climb out of the hole I'm in. Although I've got some other life stresses ( as we all do) everything seems worse. I can't seem to lift myself out of this.

Is this lost, exhausted, black feeling normal for coming off the meds and feeling a bit "now what" about endometriosis?

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • When I had my lap last year I remember the first week was ok, and then I felt awful, really low, tearful, in pain, depressed, it took me three weeks to feel better. You will get better, try and think positive, I know it's hard, onwards and upwards, try and get up showered and a gentle stroll around the block. I really feel for you, I've got my second lap next month and I'm pooing myself about the recovery. Get well soon xxxx

• Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one.

Good luck for next month. I hope it goes well for you xx

• Your not, it's crap I know, but there will be light at the end of the tunnel soon xxx

You may also like...