Endometriosis UK
34,047 members30,455 posts

Seen the doc feel loads better!

Had to give in yesterday and ended up at hospital due to been doubled over in pain and feeling sick. Got a shot of (voltarol) which eventually took the edge off. Went to see my GP this morning and he's changed my meds and given me some anti sickness and already I feel so much better. After reading lots of posts on here I count myself extremely lucky that I have such a wonderful, understanding GP I wish all you ladies could see him. I hope your all having a good pain free day. Love to you all.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

oh that is good news, I am really pleased for you. A Good doctor does make all the difference! The last one I saw was useless, almost had me in tears from frustration with him rather than the pain I had from the endo..... Am thinking about trying to find another surgery. Hope you are start to feel lots better now. xx

Thanks Bez76. I wish more people had as good a doc as we do. It must be awful for you to have a doc who doesn't understand or just doesn't care. I hope you can find a better doc at some point hun. I already feel less sick and in a lot less pain thankfully. I wish you all the best luck in finding a different understanding doc who can help you with your pain hun. Lots of love and hugs hun xxx

I love Volatrol too - only my GP is anxiously trying to perduade me that Naproxen is better for me. perhaps in the longer term- but when in pain I want rid of that pain !!

I know what you mean hun why mess with what already works! I trust your having a pain free day.

You may also like...