My husband has had a dry tickly cough for about 6-8 weeks now which has recently gotten worse and is keeping him awake at night.
He went to the doctors last week after a particularly bad night. The Dr examined his chest which was clear and suggested he might have a cat allergy and prescribed antihistamines and an inhaler which havent had any effect so far. He's never been allergic to cats before and we have had our cats for over four months. Is it possible to develop an allergy?
We are concerned as we obviously don't want to get rid of our cats but not sure what to do.