Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation
4,365 members850 posts

Hi, Newbie Here

Hello Everyone,

I am new here. Thanks for letting me join this group.

I have type 2 diabetes and take 2000mg of Metformin SR, 84 Units of Toujeo and varying units (16/14/14) of Novo Rapid. At the moment, my fasting bloods are running at about 12-14 each morning. Yesterday I saw the dietitian who directed me here for help and support with the hope that bringing my weight back to a healthy range will help my diabetes. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to chat with you all again soon.

Sarah <3

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Sarah..... welcome to the community.... I take 2000mg Metformin morning and evening also Novorapid and Levermir insulin’s...... my blood sugars are about the same as yours, sometimes a bit higher, but I don’t worry too much about blood sugars except making sure they are in range for injecting insulin . 😀 xx

Don 😀

2 likes

Well done Veteran250. Sorry but I am a nosey bugger. What is the 250 on your name (is it Motorbike related ?)

2 likes

Hobieone......It is part of me being a veteran and I’m sorry but I can’t elaborate on it!

2 likes

Welcome Sarah. Keep reading & you will be better off learning what others do to look after themselves.

2 likes

Hi Vetran ! I have this image in the back of my head of you doing a Steve Mc Queen on a 250cc. Well done YOU whatever ! One of my very good customers is in a book & he was a sniper. A good bloke !

You may also like...