Is MADHUMARDANA a reliable herbal Ayurvedic powder?

An ayurvedic herbal powder called" MADHUMARDAN" is available in medical shop. Would any Ayurvedic Doctor or Doctor versha can advice whether this herbal powder will give any positive result in controlling Sugar level? Is it reliable herbal powder? I would like to have an answer. By consuming this can one stop his allopathic medicine gradually in a period of time?.

Regards

P.VISHWANATH IYER

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Problem with this kind of medications is,can we totally depend on them to the exclusion of allopathic medicine?If you have such a confidence,take a decision.Diabetics are a vulnerable lot with every body making all sorts of claims and you also get unsolicited free advise from all corners.It is you who has to bear the consequences.Please be cautious.

• Thank you Mr. Venkat for your valuable suggestion . I will take care

Regards

VISHWANATH IYER

• Supplements made of herbs/ natural products or natural fruit concentrates are beneficial. There is one organic/herbal and ISO 9001-2008 certified Ayurveda Health Juice consisting the rases of Harad, Baheda, Amla, Aloevera, Pomegranate, Tulsi, Ginger, Ashwagandha and other herbs is available at Rs.1050-00 for 750ML. It is a cheap and best product giving good results. My friends are using it to prevent the disease and the diabetic persons are using it to control the blood sugar level. Get the sugar levels tested before using the juice and with using it. Please contact 9443022357.

• Supplements made of herbs/ natural products or natural fruit concentrates are beneficial. There is one organic/herbal and ISO 9001-2008 certified Ayurveda Health Juice consisting the rases of Harad, Baheda, Amla, Aloevera, Pomegranate, Tulsi, Ginger, Ashwagandha and other herbs is available at Rs.1050-00 for 750ML. It is a cheap and best product giving good results. My friends are using it to prevent the disease and the diabetic persons are using it to control the blood sugar level. Get the sugar levels tested before using the juice and with using it. Please contact 9443022357.

• Dear sounthar,

Thank you very much for providing useful information about the herbal Juice with ISO Certification. But you have not mentioned the name of the mixture/ Juice. Will you be kind enough to spell out the name of the juice , instead of providing Mobile No. You would be giving medical treatment by providing the names to the needy patients indirectly , who are the sufferer of this disease. Hope you will mention the name of the herbal juice. However you can quote your Postal address and E mail ID so that any body, who may need to follow this herbal juice as medicine will contact to buy...

Hope you will act accordingly

Regards

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

PH: 080-28600202.

BANGALURU-560098

DATED: 14-08-2013.

You may also like...