ARE YOU BELIEVE IN AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF DIABETES? REPLY WITH Y OR N

LETS SURVAY ONLINE ON THIS FORUM BY PERFECT ANALYSIS FORADDING OF HERBAL MEDICINE IN TREATMENT OF DIABETES ARE USEFUL OR NOT,

AS THIS FORUM HAVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE IS THERE SO WE CAN SURVAY EASILY...

U JUST ANSWER 1ST QUESTION

ARE YOU BELIEVE IN AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF DIABETES? REPLY WITH Y OR N

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • NO

• no

• NO

• yes

• It helps in the early stage of diabetes or prevent side effects if used proper dose and right kind of medicines , One has to consult qualified and experienced doctor of Ayurveda branch , yoga will do wonders for your health.

• yes

• Dear Vedupurush,

My answer will be "Yes". Since I had undergone the Ayurvedic medicine and I was convinced with its reaction in a positive way. Now, in my case I have stopped the Allopathic medicine and I am most comfortable with Ayurvedic medicine. My sincere suggestion would be that one should consult a good and experienced Ayurveda Doctor and one should act accordingly. My blood sugar level checked up and is well within control The FBS is 98 mg and PP is 113 mg. I maintain strict diet control. I go for for regular walk. I am leading a tension free life . I am 63 plus.

This is my opinion.

Regards

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

080-28600202.

BANGALORE-560098.

DATED 22-02-2014.

• Yes

• I used alopathic tab last one year. This year was my worst year.I passed in fear

About sugar fluctuations up and down.

But since six month I m taking ayurvedic medicine and food supplements.Now I feel young in 57 age.

Now I leave alopathic tab for sugar and

Blood pressure one by one.But walking and exercises is nessusry.

All diabetic my brothers and sisters

Pls go away and try to avoid alopathy as

Possible.

Alopathy is very harmful than Diabetes

• Yes

You may also like...