Do Danurasana and get free from type 2 DIABETICS

While you do Dhanurasana,moving forward and backward your body 8 to 10 times like rocking chair,your weight is gently pressed,massaged the pancreas and other organs.Then the Pancreas will slowly get activated.Have full faith upon this Dhanurasana yoga.While you do dhanurasana,Don"t QUIT your tabs and medicines.If you will do reularly morning and evening before diet,see the result within a month.Not only myself my Friends are get benefit.

14 Replies

• I have been doing dhanurasan alongwith other asanas.Dhanurasan activate your endrocine glands and helps not only in diabetes but other ailments also.A very good suggestion.

• What ever system of treatment or exercise or health programme you practice daily the following should be taken in consideration.

Diabetes is not a disease but state of our body that sugar level is seen high in blood at fasting or after food taken. To keep up the heat of the body get enough energy for everyday activities of the body or its organs Carbohydrate in any form shall be assumed orally every day. When the carbohydrates in several form such as fats oils sugar glucose left in blood unused to generate energy ( due to lack of insulin produced by pancreas or insulin present in blood cannot react properly) the sugar or other sugar forms absorbed in to the blood from the stomach becomes residue in blood resulting block reducing the cavity of blood vessels. These blockage or narrowness of the vessels results poor blood supply to various parts and organs of the body.

Thus function of every organ becomes slow or damaged or lessen resulting dysfunction such as blocks, stroke, cramps, skin irritations etc.

Taking medicine or insulin( with directions of a doctor only) is only a casual remedy.

Control on food, getting enough exercise to various parts of body, drinking enough water, cleaning body everyday and getting enough rest including sound sleep shall save you from further damage of the diabetes.

Consume balanced food everything you like in rotation but only as much it is required for the time being. Have vegetable food and dish always in your menu. When you insist non-vegetarian eat vegetables or fruit 50-100 grams un- cooked.

Avoid canned foods, biscuits, sweets, beverages and foods that used colors and preservatives .

Liquors, tobacco in any form, drugs and sedatives of all types should completely be avoided.

Drink 12-14 cups of water (children 8-12 cups or in proportion) including coffee and tea. Do as much work or exercises everyday as all the muscles of internal and external parts and organs of the body get enough movement.

Let you have good sleep about 6-8 hours at night but avoid sleep in day times. Don’t go emotional, control anger, hatred, selfishness, pride and jealousy. (Remember all these emotions lead you to establish mortal diseases).

• how dhanurasan is done.

• You flat your body on a mat in the airy space relax,without strain bend your body like (U) shape by using your both hands grab your foots(rocking chair)just gently move your body forward and backward motion.Your stomach only balance on the floor while on motion your body.,Do this morning and evening in empty stomach 6,7 ,8 times as your comffort.

• Take methi seeds powder with water in the morning empty stomach.You can get methi powder inthe departmental store.Take weekly thrice avilable veg leaves.

• Dear Kalparun

You have asked for the procedure for Dhanurasan. First, the pose means Dhanur means Bow and Asan means pose. You have to bring your body to the shape of a bow. For this, lie down on your stomach. Keep your thighs close to each other. Now hold your both ankles with both hands. Now pull your ankles in the opposite direction, i.e. away from the buttock. The chest will automatically rise up. Your body will now have a bow shape. Precautions : a) Do it only with Doctor's permission if you are suffering from Spondolitis b) Clear your bladder and bowels before you do it c) Do it on an empty stomach

If you still have doubts, you can contact me as follows : S. Venkatesh 08087165511

• Dear Sri.Venkatesh< How to pull the Ankles away from the Buttocks. It is not clear .Pl draw the position if possible. thankas :: Kannan::

• Dear Mr Kannan

The posture of Dhanur Asan is as follows :

First, Dhanur Asan means Bow pose. Please lie down on your stomach. Now imagine the body in the position of a Bow. There should not be a gap between the two legs. Now hold the two ankles with your two hands and pull the same towards the head. At the same time, raise your chest also backwards. You will find that only your stomach is in contact with the ground and the rest of the body is raised. Your entire body would look like the English alphabet U. The breathing should be normal.

I hope that makes it clear. In case you are still not clear, please give me your email id and I will send a photograph of Dhanurasan. Alternatively, you can contact me on 08087165511 or 09422315906.

Prof. S. Venkatesh

• can we have the facebook id of the experienced bloggers contributors.

• facebook account

• Excellent information II must say.

Dr S K Kapur

• i am heart patint having 3 stent inserted also a diabteic(1 yer over)can i do Dhanurasan ?

• Dear Mr Viswanathan

Since you are a heart patient, the first thing that you need to do is to check up with your cardiologist what type of exercise you can do.

From the details that you have given me about you, I would suggest you not to do Dhanur Asan. While Yogasans are an excellent form of exercise, certain specific Yogasans are to be avoided for certain patients. So far as you are concerned, the best form of exercise is walking. It is good not only for your diabetes but also for your heart problem.

You can also practice certain relaxation postures like Anulom Vilom, Bramari, recitation of OM etc. For any doubt, you are welcome to contact me at 08087165511 or 09422315906

Prof. S. Venkatesh

• Dear Sri.Venkatesh,

Greetings. Thanks for your response,

My email ID is

Kindly send me the Pictures of Dhanurasan.

Thanks & Regards,

You may also like...