DIFFERENT VIEWS ABOUT DIAB....I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE GIVE SUGGESTIONS AND THEN SAY CHK WITH YOUR DOCTOR ALSO

EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL HAS ITS OWN SYSTEM. DON'T TAKE IT WHAT A SAYS OR B SAYS BEST IS GO TO YOUR DOCUTOR WHOM YOU BELIEVE. KEEP SUGGESTIONS OF THE PEOPLE IN MIND. IT MATTERS WHETER YOU HAVE GOOD HEALTH. VEG OR NON VEG., OTHER PROBLEMS STRESS/WORRIES - OR ANY TYPE OF PROBLEMS - ALL THESE MATTERS ? SO WHERE IS THE QUESTION/ EVEN DOCTOR

SAYS "BALANCE DIET" - CAN EVERY BODY AFFORD - NUTS/1-2PORTION OF FRUITS/

FISH/OLIVE OIL ETCC.. SO WHILE GIVE SUGGESTIONS - BE SPECIFIC

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dear Sir,Costly fruits may be replaced by salad,vegetables consulting,regarding carbohydrates,proteins and fat percentage fit for diabs+YOGA and PRANAYAM,MUDRAS,Which is cheap+positive thinking,always think for bight future,not regarding illness.

• Those who cannot afford have only one option. Eat Carbohydrates (cheapest source of energy) and EAT PILLS/Take insulin/Pay doctor fees/Treat side effects/Deal with long term complications and then compute total cost of living.

There's no such phrase as "MODERATION is always ok" in life.

Obviously on one cannot take Cocaine in moderation can they? No one cannot take LSD in moderation. CARBOHYDRATES are like Cocaine and LSD for diabetics and one needs to be deaddicted. CARBS are not essential for survival. There are diabetics who live nly on 30gms CARBS/day. Non RBD COCONUT Oil is bets source of NON CARB energy.

My conclusion is

SWITCH TO LOW CARB HIGH FAT lifestyle and stay fit and happy and control sugar to an extent that you can even go off from medicines gradually as levels get better. And i don;t sell and herbal; water or therapy ... i am sharing what worked for me and will work for everyone who tries as it worked for all those who tried before me and i learned from them.

• Yes you are right .. anyone who is selling/promiting services of theirs they should be immediately banned. I see one selling herbal water spamming boards daily with 3 threads. Such threads and users should be removed but looks like admins are on a holiday.

• Admins woke up today once i posted a BLOG for ADMINS as to why DR ARUN is allowed to SPAM daily 3 threads and every post. Now DR ARUN has a site called JOBSCHILLY.COM where he will sell JOBS like Chicken Chilly :D

• This blog site,I believe is for diabetics to share their experiences and views. Nobody can and should not suggest a definitive course of action.Each person is unique and so are hjs problems.Each should understand his own problem,apply broad general principles and decide on a course of action.All diabetics must remember that in diabetes management,the most important role is played by Y O U.

This is my view.

• Exactly... Diabetics have to be their own doctor because you live in your body and no one else :)

You may also like...