Bhalchandra

My routine : mng - amla karela juice , T without sugar . 9 am : brfst poha /upma/khaman/idli . Lunch : 3 gehu roti , sabzi , sometimes dal, salad . 6 pm : nasta as mng , T . Dinner : as lunch . Exercise : 30 -40 mnts walk daily in 2 intervals . On Saturday Sunday I do surya namaskar &yoga also . My problem is that I go 3-4 times in a week out of control and eat 2-3 biscuits , 1 small laddu , half cup khir , half cup rice , 1-2 dishes sev usal at outside . Not all things simultaneously but it happens . I eat fruits once /twice in a week . I know that still I must be strict on myself and I am trying hard to get control .

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Your problem is your self- and sugar cravings. NO discipline-- you are NOT serious about your health... You need to learn how to count carbs-- Breakfast is totally Forbidden - what you eat is NOT allowed --too much carbs.

Roti- should be only two not 3 - No rice - No laddu

Please check A1C - write down sugar spikes - after meal - and compare with what you eat.

You are NOT a young child- I gave you instructions before--

If you eat what you are writing-- after few years you may be blind or have a heart attack.

Yes - some people - including your self- may think this is too harsh...

But I am speaking from experience- I have taken injections -- in each eye - for 9 months ..

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT .....

Only way to control diabetes is to cut down on carbs --

Also you can do more exercises --- I am age 72 - and walk 2.4 mils ( one hour ) every day.

• Oh sir , I am really sorry . I already told that I m trying harder to control diet . I don't want to loose my critical organs . That was my mistake and I will not allow to happen it again . I don't mind ur harsh words because u r very much experienced and truth is truth .

• Its okay friend-- just count carbs-- read my posts and comments to other

About Monitor.. Monitor .. and Carb count

Your goal should be- A1C below 7.0 and you can do it. just change diet and more exercise ..

• Thanks .

• champak045 ,

I will be sending you a message later today when I get done with breakfast for the day. I will let you know when I send it.

• 6 roti, upma pha daily will worsen your diabetes, LIPIDS etc.

Switch to LCHF diet.

Check my old posts. I have been talking LCHF diet since Jan 2013.

Aim for A1C 5.6 or lower.

• Self discipline is a very important part of diabetes management. Go for a well balanced diet. No excess of carb or fat. A regulated diet and life will do a lots of good to you.

• It is hard to get the right & safe diet and maintain healthy lifestyle in order to normalizing your blood sugar. Self-discipline and good control of your daily cravings is crucial. All the best!

• Sir if you take upma,poha and 3 roti then carb intake will be high.Reduce them.Switch to good fat.evey thing will be o.k.A hard decision is a must to restrict carb.unfortunately carb food are more tastier.Restrict carb and JIO JI VARKAE. THANKS

You may also like...