I AM NEW IN THIS DIABETIC WORLD, SO PLEASE WELCOME ME FRIENDS & HELP ME TO GET RID OF IT πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

I AM NEW IN THIS DIABETIC WORLD, SO PLEASE WELCOME ME FRIENDS & HELP ME TO GET RID OF IT πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Hello ,I want to know more about kawasiya lakdi sticks, I HV been diagnosed with diabetes & it's quite high, hba1C was 8.90 on Thursday.

Since ramzaan is on I started roza on Fri, sat, sun but wasn't well so checked wit one touch at the time of iftaari, so it was 221 fasting & 409 non fasting, was v alarmed seeing this so had to stop fasting from Monday , today again got lab reports done , it's 220 fasting & 377 non fasting , Wil show a Dr tmrw but got to know abt kawasiya lakdi sticks, so can I start it from tmrw ,pls let me know . I will fight with this disease and get bk to normal, HV started wit diet and brisk walks too, I m a female 42 yrs old. Pls help. Allah

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognize and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Cut down carbs to 20% of your calorie needs and replace the cut down carbs with good fat.

Diabetes management boils down to restricting carbs to begin with.

• Thnx a Lott Anupjee , I HV started taking a balanced diet as suggested by my dietician, I m sure positive results will be seen soon

• Dietitian diet == High Carb Low Fat.

It will never work in the long run because they tell diabetics to eat what diabetics cannot handle.

• A warm welcome to you dear Angelie 23575 :)

Sorry I don't know what Kawasiya lakdi sticks are. I suggest you to learn and get to know more about Diabetes so that you can make the right choices to control your BSL either with only diet and exercise or combined with prescribed medications. Simply review your diet and lifestyle and follow some dietary advice from this forum as well as your doctor's recommendation, you should see some positive changes.

• Thnx a Lott , I HV been doing a lot of modifications and as of now waitg to see my doc

• Good luck and hope for your health improvement.

• PL PL DO NOT TAKE ANY UNKOWN MEDICINE OR ADVERTISE AYURVEDI DRUG.PL GO FOR ALLOPATHIC TREATMENT

You may also like...