Diabetes India
60,230 members11,175 posts

How to contol the type 2 diabetic and how many year type 2 diabetic patients live

Hello I have a friend. He has 27 year old he is suffering type 2 diabetic from 1 year . I Want to know that how to mange his life style to live long . And how many year he has a live

12 Replies
oldestnewest

My aunt got diabetes when she was 40 now she is 80 and still alive. Her mantra is:

- Walk everyday

- limited diet food

- positive outlook

Asking him to take low carbhohydrate food

5 likes

hello friends

You can live as long you decided .only follow LCHF and minimum exercise, avoid carb .donot feel/mind i am diabetic .this is best

enjoy the life

6 likes

Hello friend Diabetic is a metabolic syndrome of carbohydrate. So reduce carb is the fundamental. Reduce sedentary life style. Take medicine.With this three mantras you can live as long as you want.People have lived more than 40 years. Try to use as advantage rather than curse.Be optimistic. Thanks

4 likes

Quality or Quantity of life matters?

If you control food eating small exercise you will live longer. I am 76 years & my sister 79 years old affected by type-2 diabetics still living, My father lived 92 years. control diabetics be active.

3 likes

Please control your Blood Sugar level, you can have longer life even more than a non diabetic person. Take following step to maintain Sugar level below 120 in morning and below 180 after meal.

1.Take food having no sugar ,Stop taking sugar,Rice and Putato

2.Walk at least 30 min morning and evening

3.Take prescribed medicines regularly

2 likes

But he has 27 year old . is it possible for him . That means he can live long

1 like

If the 27-year-old goes to see the diabetes doctor when he should and follows the doctor's advice, he can live a long and happy life.

1 like

Tight control of blood sugar levels is necessary and this one can do by monitoring FBS and PPBS levels regularly at home by investing in glucometer.

FBS should be <100 mg/dl

PPBS should be <140 mg/dl measured after 2 hours of a meal

Medicines should be taken regularly as prescribed by doctor. Herbal medicines would also help as an adjuvant therapy.

1 like

Diabetics live longer than others if they manage their diabetes with medicenes,exercise and diet control.

what medicine they were taking?

he will live as long you live and support as a friend

1 like

You may also like...