wanna share

i have been digging google since i have been diabetic , hunting for solutions n remidies and of course easy way to get rid of this Devil , i was worried n scared and ofcourse sad as many things i was enjoying had to be stopped. many remidies like karela juice, soaked up fenugreek seeds to eating dahi empty stomach or hangging upside down on a tree lol , but it didnt workout many suggestions, many blogs , many people , went confused n blank huh... but yes i did find out wat can be the best way to control sugar levels , i brought my Hba1c from 9.5 to 6.3 by just controling what i eat n walking 20 to 30 min per day i eat no sweet but all sugerfree products and no cola no soda no junkfood n frien stuff no stress my wife is been a only help in taking care of alllll the things but yes whenever i eat rice it shoots up to 200 plus. hoping one day i win over n forget being extra sweet (diabetes)

adios

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Very nice !

I also doing the same things.

Morning walk 3 kilometres & evening walk 2 kilometres daily. No sleeping in daytime. Office 11 to 5 pm. Age 66 weight 102 kg BSL 150-200.

• your BSL. is on a higher side pls take a note of it . all the best

• Try LCHF diet.. It has benefitted lot of people in this forum... It will bring ur HbA1c levels below 6...

• Best thing to add is oats and besan as your main meal you can then indulge and eat some food of your choice or just taste some sweets ( not to eat big portions)

Do not eat at all rice and potato

You can eat sweet potato ( sakarkandi ) that is very healthy even for Diabitic

I am 76 and I have diabities for 40 years

Controlled with Jowun ( oats ) masala roties

50 % jowun + onion chilie garlic salt spring onion ect may add besan ect

• what is besan

I read about pander dodi ?

any ideas

• Chick pea powder( black Channa powder )

• i EAT RICE AND POTATO I am also 76 running .most of the time wheat dosa and

local food ragi thatis all.

• Pls can u tell about ur dailydiet and how u manage diabetes since last 40yrs ie what is ur routine. Whatvu hv for bf lunch and dinner.

• i don have diabetes for 40 years its been just 3 years , i follow LCHF principal n cardio n cycle 20 min n being happy

• Besan is chickpea flour

• yes, I agree with Chaman-3501, besan is good for diabetic. I make besan dosa.

• Hi Aditya, I was able to reverse diabetes with diet and routine. I have documented it in the following article. Kindly go through it, it might be helpful.

ezinearticles.com/?Curing-D...

Amit

• Very useful information with more details. This will benefit most of this forum members. Good job. Thanks & regards.

You may also like...