An open letter to Administration. - Diabetes India

Diabetes India
60,974 members11,740 posts

An open letter to Administration.

patliputra
patliputra

It is to draw attention of administration or whoever manages mails . I have been receiving in my private mail box ,mails from ex members., which I delete without reading. Such mails were also received by a few other members,who do not support a certain dietary regime . Now I have received a mail in my private box from a person who has given her name and I didn't find her on this forums member list.How it is possible for an outsider to send mail in that box ? Is this forum hacked ?

I request admn. to initiate appropriate action to prevent theft Of identity and email address of members .please it is urgent.

29 Replies
oldestnewest

Dear patliputra,

I have received such a mail today!I can not re-produce here the content of mail as it is vulgar.Administration,please take care of it!

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

Waiting for admn.response.

patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

No one has written an open letter to a admn. before,so I will wait for some time.

Hidden
Hidden

Up to date I understand the only fight will happen in open forum discussions . i cannot understand why personnel message ma be sent . Without username the message may be possible to sent

As expected administration has not responded till now. But the purpose of this blog was to create awareness among the members about dangers of such mails from unknown persons/ sources. Please do not open or respond to such mails which can land unsuspecting into a trap.

Administration is also requested to be vigilant and improve its security measures.

patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

What you say is apparent and it is futile to discuss. One thing is very prominent and it is that always oppressors who accuse oppressed of all sorts of allegations,of which they themselves are guilty.

patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

The administration should have come out with assurance to quell the privacy concerns of the members.

patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

Why you ? Why not administrator ?hacking is a very serious business and as per my knowledge, Pakistani and Chinese hackers are the worlds top hackers .

patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

Why proxy for administration ?

patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

It appears that you are very close to Anup,but you got everything wrong. I was just exchanging pleasantries with Anup. That's all.

patliputra
patliputra
in reply to Hidden

Please don't misread me.

You may also like...