Diabetes India

Hi guys I m boy but my prob is I m very fond towards girls dress especially inner wears when I m alone in home I used to wear girls dress

But wen in crowd I feel ti be a guy I want to be a full fledged girl in next birth I want to give birth to child I want to be a girl. When I saw a girl rather sighting her I imagine myself to be that girl with the dress she wears y this happened to me

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF PERSONALITY ISSUES WHICH CAN HARDLY BE EXPECTED THAT THIS FORUM WILL ADDRESS.BETTER TO APPROACH A COUNCSELLER.

I suggest you wear pink inners and drink a glass of Karela Juice with neem leaf powder crushed ( i tea spoon of powder) in a glass of fresh Karela juice. Keep smiling as you drink and tell us if you could do it. If yes repeat for 3 months. Keep reporting yr progress.

There are many cases in the world where the person ( male or female) feels that he/she would have been born in other body. Please consult with the doctor to change your sex which is now available in India in all major cities.

Whether sex change make my life to be live as a girl but oil don't have any attraction towards guys and also I can't give birth to child isn't it jus my dress thirst will be fulfiled

sdvya: If you are not joking, please do not go for sex change without very careful counseling and reassessment. Some hormonal factors may be temporary cause, you idolize a female from early childhood with whom a distance has come...many factors, your age and consistency of feeling have to be considered.

Is it related to diabetic problems?

ok thanks

You may also like...