Hi guys I m boy but my prob is I m very fond towards girls dress especially inner wears when I m alone in home I used to wear girls dress

But wen in crowd I feel ti be a guy I want to be a full fledged girl in next birth I want to give birth to child I want to be a girl. When I saw a girl rather sighting her I imagine myself to be that girl with the dress she wears y this happened to me

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF PERSONALITY ISSUES WHICH CAN HARDLY BE EXPECTED THAT THIS FORUM WILL ADDRESS.BETTER TO APPROACH A COUNCSELLER.

• Cross dressing is no way related to diabetes. It's a disorder. The forum for you is:

crossdressers.com/forums/

• I suggest you wear pink inners and drink a glass of Karela Juice with neem leaf powder crushed ( i tea spoon of powder) in a glass of fresh Karela juice. Keep smiling as you drink and tell us if you could do it. If yes repeat for 3 months. Keep reporting yr progress.

• There are many cases in the world where the person ( male or female) feels that he/she would have been born in other body. Please consult with the doctor to change your sex which is now available in India in all major cities.

• Whether sex change make my life to be live as a girl but oil don't have any attraction towards guys and also I can't give birth to child isn't it jus my dress thirst will be fulfiled

• sdvya: If you are not joking, please do not go for sex change without very careful counseling and reassessment. Some hormonal factors may be temporary cause, you idolize a female from early childhood with whom a distance has come...many factors, your age and consistency of feeling have to be considered.

• Is it related to diabetic problems?

• ok thanks