hello medfree, how r u . thanks first for your good suggestions, knowledge. last night i have taken only single chapti of 40gms with 100 gms

dal mongidhoti and checked my fbs inthe morning it was 287. i can,t understand where it got wrong.i had taken 1 chapti in the morning with cauliflower sabzi (breakfast) in lunch 1 boiled egg pulse 2 eggs omelette with one onion and one tomato topping 40 gms fresh cream and two cup tea in between and 1 chapti and two kotori mungidhoti dal this was days routine. i am dietetic since 2005 i take 1 tab dianorm total 30 and janumet 50/1000 after break fast and same after dinner

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • i had taken 1 chapti in the morning with cauliflower sabzi (breakfast) in lunch 1 boiled egg pulse 2 eggs omelette with one onion and one tomato topping 40 gms fresh cream and two cup tea in between and 1 chapti and two kotori mungidhoti dal this was days routine. i am dietetic since 2005 i take 1 tab dianorm total 30 and janumet 50/1000 after break fast and same after dinner

• Stop all eggs, cream.

Take readings BBF, ABF, BL, AL, BD, AD and then report.

Note down exactly what you are taking, with quantity say so many katories etc., size of chapati.

This is what any diabologist will ask you before advising.

• try cutting out the eggs,omlette and fresh cream which appear superfluous for your condition

You may also like...