HEALTH DRINK FOR DIABETES

Hello every one, i am abhi from rajasthan,Was suffering from diabetes and fat problems,I used many syrup,medicines etc. But not got the proper result,One day my one of the friend told me about a health drink.Which is specially made for patients suffering from diabetes.I also tried that and took that for 2 months,I was wonder when i got my test report.my sugar level was got down.Now i am feeling very healthy after taking that,I also suggest you people to take that one.The drink is manufactured by "HAS HERBAL INDIA".

you can go through the website

hasherbal.com

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Whats the name of the drink and where is It available?

• Try Alovera gel and fields of green for more details call me on 09966959431

• that is "Diab-end"

• Availability?

• Supplements made of herbs/ natural products or natural fruit concentrates are beneficial.There is one organic/herbal and ISO 9001-2008 certified Ayurveda Health Juice consisting the rases of Harad, Baheda, Amla, Aloevera, Pomegranate, Tulsi, Ginger, Ashwagandha and other herbs is available at Rs.1050-00 for 750ML. It is a cheap and best product giving good results. My wife and my friends are using it to reduce the blood sugar level and others are using it to prevent the disease . Get the sugar levels tested before using the juice and with using it. Please contact 9443022357 for more details.

You may also like...