I am a professional person (75 kg). My blood sugar is not under control fasting 150 after food 250. HELP!!

Hello Friends,

I was never able to follow the dietery guide given by the dietician as I work in the night shifts for over a decade. Is there a dummy's guide on how I can follow and control my sugar levels in today's work enviornment? I admit, I'm lazy, never walk as I have a heelspur in my left foot. Recently I took a 71 blood tests and showed it to endocrinologist. Though there were few readings that were higher than the reference value, my doc told me that, this is a good indication.

So my 2 immediate concerns are pain in my left foot and weakness. HELP!!

Sex: Male

Height: 5 feet 6"

Weight: 75 kgs

Waste: 36"

Fasting sugar level: 150

PP: 250

Medication: 1.5 tablet of Glimisave M2 (half in the morning & 1 in the evening),0.25 Thyronorm

Time: 3 years

Thank you for your time.

Ss

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Weakness, fatigue, disorientation is like bonus / buy one and get three free. Regular exercise, regular medication and testing will help you control diabetes. Recently my doctor ask me start taking insulin as my glucose level was high.

• Thank you for the super prompt reply.

I can sure tell you know a lot more about this subject. Medication and testing is what I can do but exercise is a big No for me (heelspur). I'm Diabetic Type- 2. After how many years did you switch to insulin?

• just do it yoga of art of living ,sudarshan kriya is magical power pl join us tatkal art of living family

• Thanks irawithselin for suggesting 'Sudarshan Kriya'. On which channel does it come and at what time?

• Mandook AAsana,Kapal bhati/anulom vilom will help you.Add surya mudra in your habit ,when ever you are free in office even.

• Thanks for your suggestion naturopath. Sir, these are all alien words for me. Is there something on YouTube that I can follow?

• pleas forward details of balanced cellular nutrition food programme

• For some reason I'm unable to send you a PM...getting error message.

Oh snap, we couldn't find that page (404)

• Sir,

Unable to send you a PM. As requested, below are the details.

bourne.indian@yahoo.com

Sex: Male

Height: 5 feet 6"

Weight: 75 kgs

Waste: 36"

Fasting sugar level: 150

PP: 250

Medication: 1.5 tablet of Glimisave M2 (half in the morning & 1 in the evening),0.25 Thyronorm

Time: 3 years

Thank you for your time.

Kindest regards,

Sharma

You may also like...