Actually enjoying this running business

W2 R1

I actually enjoyed it jogging in the rain and the dark , feeling in control and dare I say it less self conscious.

I ache now and certainly don't find it easy but that also makes me feel good as I know I have worked hard and on each run I have come a little further and a step nearer to achieving my goal.

Think I have the running bug already. Amazing

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Luvleeju! You get such a sense of achievement after pushing yourself don't you? I think that's what makes it so addictive :-)

• You're so lucky, LUV! I would have to be honest and say I enjoy thinking about a run and I love the runner's high and sense of achievement after a run as well as feeling and looking better BUT I hate the actual running! :)

• that's great, well done! It's amazing how quickly you can get bitten by the bug :-)

• Yep, the bug has well and truely bitten you Julie :D

Well done for getting out there in the rain and dark; not easy but a great feeling afterwards!

Best of luck for your next run!

Sue :)

• After a soggy and cold hobble around W2R1 last night and with a sore right achilles today I can only say that I agree with you 100%! Keep it up!

You may also like...