First run!

Hi all.

Just completed my first run of the first week! Legs are knackered and my feet hurt a small bit but I persevered and completed it.

Hopefully in 9 week times when I go on holiday I will be running 5k with ease.

Note to self: get iPod arm carrier, having it jiggle about in my pocket was so annoying.

Good luck fellow couch potatoes!

Jack

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well Done! I started 2 weeks ago and have just finished week 2 today. Have surprised myself but along with the rest of the bloggers on here, am hooked! Keep at it!

• Well done Jack. Keep at it, you can do it.

• Hi Jack, welcome to the forum and well done on W1R1- in some ways it's the hardest one! This forum is brilliant, I'm really glad I found it- you'll find lots of help and support here. Enjoy W1R2!

• Welcome to the forum and C25K. As Cazvs says, you have done the hardest bit by starting. Keep running and blogging.

• Welcome! You will be amazed at your progress from run to run! :-) Gayle

• Thanks for the support! I'll probs do a small blog every two weeks or so, trying to study aswell.

• Well done for starting, and welcome to the world of aching legs ;-) you will be stunned at how quickly you will improve. Good luck with your next run :-)

You may also like...