W8R1 Tomorrow Without Laura!

I stuck with Laura for W7R1 and 2 but I did run 3 with my own music and it made such a difference! I found myself running faster and at a steadier pace to music that I knew rather than the C25K music. I was considering using the podcasts for tomorrows run but I think I would find it boring going back to that music now.

I managed to do run 3.49km in 27 minutes on my last run (managed 2 extra minutes there!!) so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow to see how far I can go in 28 minutes, hopefully by run 3 I'll be able to run 4K in 28 minutes. I doubt I'll reach 5K in 30 minutes but that's another goal I can set myself after I've finished the 9 weeks.

Soooo close to the end now!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So very close!!!! You will be a graduate before you know it!! Congrats on making it into week 8 and keep running!!!! :-) Gayle

• Snap! Reading your blog was very similar to one of mine - did the same thing and swapped Laura for my own music and it made a big difference! Well done - almost there!

You may also like...