Irish distractions!

I haven't run since last Wednesday :-( I have been in Ireland and although I took all my stuff with me, there's been too much food and alcohol and being entertained. Have had some lovely walks so it's not all bad. I now have the morning to myself before flying back this afternoon so going for a long walk round Limerick in the sunshine. Hopefully I'll get back into my routine quickly when I get back. Not sure whether to go straight into some of the C25K+ podcasts or do a few on my own.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • My DH and I are heading back to Dublin (he is from there). We live in the US now and I just know for a week it's going to be packs of chips, Guinness and hangovers. Who knows maybe I will get in a "wog"

• Enjoy Dublin. We lived there for five years and loved it. I really miss it. Enjoyed our first visit back in a year and my first trip to limerick. After more than three hours delay we are now home to thick fog and rain - might have to be a treadmill run in the gym tomorrow.

You may also like...