5x50 Day 30

I did the C25K+ Speed podcast this morning for my intervals training and ran 5.2 km in 33 minutes. More or less. The GPS on my iphone went crazy when I was running through the village and shows me running off the road, running across the roof of the village hall, a couple of houses and the old sawmill, but what is now a new housing scheme! Parkour anyone?

I did 9 x 60 second intervals at 165 bpm (having created my own extended version of the Speed podcast). I would have done one more, but had to save some energy for the short steep hill, followed by the long, gentle incline back to the house.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Cor blimey swanscot you were flying ;)

• Just getting in a wee spot of practice on my broomstick ready for Halloween. ;-)

• I seem to have mislaid my running mojo! Still keeping up the 5x50 but mainly on the bike or walking. Did 15k on gym bike today. Hoping if/when heel gets better will manage a run again but to be honest I don't think that's the problem at the moment. I can't run in the wind and the treadmill bores me. Got 2nd lot of lithotripsy next week.

• I've walked about 6k today an I am totally dead on my feet. I have zero energy today.

I feel like its bedtime already.

You may also like...