W6R2 complete

I managed the W6R2 much more easily than I had expected last night. And despite the rain all the way home, when I finally got there it was dry. So, no run in the rain yet! Pleased with the times, etc but bad luck with Endomondo and a dropped GPS signal for a chunk of my run. End result? Probably a better speed than before but can't really figure it out till I learn the workaround in the software to recover my missing distance. Pleased to say I did manage my pb km speed though (the website does help). Looking forward (?!!) to W6R3 tomorrow or Sunday, depending on how I rejig the W7 runs to fit in with late meeting and other stuff next week. No more walking, here we come!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nicely done Janda. I think the weeks effect people differently, I was expecting a hard time this week based on the general comments but so far not so bad and it sounds like you're experiencing the same.

• I think W6R1 was harder than last night's. See how we get on with.the last run of the week. Good luck & thanks for your comments.

• You will do great with R3, no more walking!!! Just remember to keep the pace nice and steady. Good luck, W7 here you come!!!

You may also like...