W5R3 FAIL

Well there were lots of mini reasons which will all sound like excuses, the worst of which was a terrible side stitch just after half way through, then an enourmous tractor at 13 minutes which I was forced to stop (in some nettles) to let pass and then stitch got so bad I struggled to start again. Walked for seven minutes to try and get rid of stitch and had to listen to Laura telling me how wonderful I am. Felt so bad that I rewound the podcast to halfway through and ran for 10 minutes. So I DID do 20 minutes - just not all at once. And I suppose 13 minutes and 10 minutes is still longer than W5R2, so I mustn't feel too bad. Will try again for 20 mins today.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Bad luck Pelephant, but you don't need to feel bad at all. A stitch could happen to anyone. And now you've listened to Laura, you could take your own music and enjoy the run!

• 13 mins and then another 10?! 23 mins. That's certainly an achievement indeed! Good luck again today.

• Hi Pelephant don't let it get you down. One minor mishap versus all the runs you've done isn't even worth worrying about. Take a break or if you're up to it do it again sooner and I'd place money that you'll get there.

You may also like...