Stunned is an understatement :-)

Well after two days of recovery from Week 6/ Run 1 I took the plunge and got up early this morning an set off in humid damp weather thinking alright I can do this I think lol but you know what I did do it whoop whoop but still a leg killer mainly right leg for some reason! So bring on Day 3 of week 6 and leg pain please just go and do one PRETTY PLEASE :-)

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done. :-) Hope you get the leg pain sorted. Have you seen a physio about it?

• More muscle ache really but intense! I am weaker on right side due to cancer treatment I had so am used to taking longer with things! But it will improve as time goes on : - )

• Well done you, your doing fantastic, I can't wait till I am able to do week 6. Well done and keep believing in yourself :-D!!!!

• Thank You! You will get there believe me as for me I actually never thought I would seen dead running haha but 6 weeks on and whoop whoop! Keep going hope to see what your up to on here :-)

• Could there be a sneaky camber on the surface you run on that takes it out on one leg more than the other?

You may also like...