Blowing my own

So today was W3R2

I decided a change of scene was needed as I have been creating crop circles on my village green.

I found my "change direction" approach to accompany Laura's instructions has really focussed me on the targets. So if I brisk walk the time from swings to bench

a) can I make it back there

b) how far beyond on the jog time

it's like a mind game and I'm sure the resulting tracks in the grass have puzzled the dog walkers!

So today I chose the local canal, well the towpath :) chuckled at the "Go Dead Slow" sign at the start of my 3 min jog, surprised myself how great I felt on completion, and headed off to thrash my way through a 45 mins aquarobics class ... refuelled with a banana and cherry juice ... before cutting the lawn at home ... tomorrow I shall have to wear my pants over my leggings for sure

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow...that cherry juice must be good! Well done! And i think i need to carry one of those signs around with me :)

• technophobe that I am, sorry your reply has posted as a comment :$

• sure does what it says on the carton itsallanadventure :) & will take a photo of sign next time I'm there to post here if I can work out how

• LOL loved the crop circles. Hope the aquaerobics was in a pool and not the canal!?! :)

• Can't resist a "thanks Oldgirl" but where to go next?

• Where oh where did my crop circles go? Sadly they have been obliterated by hooves ... maybe I should look to the Nazca lines for inspiration as I progress to longer runs, who knows what they'd attract to use the Village Green ?

You may also like...