Week7 run 3

Week 7 over, still can't believe i am doing 5k already cant wait for week 8 and then week 9.

i am still managing 5k in 28 mins, not looking forward week 10 when i start 5k to 10k programme, i think that will be a challenge for me.

i am still hoping to eventually be able in 6 months being able to run 3 times a week 15k which is only 9.3 miles before i begin to train for 2013 Edinburgh Marathon.

These last weeks have flown by and when i started i didn't think i would keep it up and enjoy it so much. i am glad i started this this my only regret is that i didn't start in sooner,(like about 20 years ago when i was slim).

i even enjoy running the the rain, this is definative proof, that i am now totally insane.

anyhow time to go i need food.

cya later guys

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Mikey

Well done !!!

I will be starting the week 7 on Sunday and I am also looking forward my training for the 2013 Dubai Marathon.

About regretting you did not start earlier, don't even mention it ! It is never too late, i just started myself too and I am 44 years old ! I realised that I have been loosing weight on the days I am walking while during the running sessions I am getting fitter !

Keep us posted on your progress for the marathon !

:-)

• Great job to you both! I just finished this run and am ready for week 8. Bring it on!

You may also like...