So long week 3

Last run of week 3 today. I was really dreading today's run. 2 days off always makes me reluctant to go out again. I have tons of revision to do and the house is a certified tip so I was thinking how much I would rather just not bother. But I forced myself out and it was actually fine. Easy in fact. I didn't once have the feeling I usually get where my legs feel like they are too heavy to lit and the aches were minimal today. i think I need to get some properly fittted trainers but there's no way I havea budget for them at the moment so will have to keep on as I am. When i graduate that can be my treat to myself. So that's week 3 over, can hardly believe that I ran 3 minutes this week when 2 weeks ago 60 seconds left me feeling like I was about to drop down haha

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Well done, glad to hear it gets a bit easier at the end of week three! Also, it's really easy to make excuses (my house is always a tip!) but ultimately you'll feel better for going :)

You may also like...