Couch to 5K

run 3 week 9 this morning, I did it !!

It seems a long time ago since the first run/ crawl on the 25th jan, i wrote in my log that it was a hard run. today i ran for 30 minutes and it was great. It took longer than 9 weeks because of breaks for a chest infection and heel problem, but it was worth it. This forum really does give you the support to keep going, a big thankyou to you all. and may i just say..................................

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) :)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Hurrah for you, well done !

Fantastic!!! I had the chest infection thing too - 4 weeks off!! But you are now ready for the parkrun challenge.... (see AliB1's post tonight!). Ooh and don't forget to claim your Graddie 'badge'!!

Well done! That's fantastic news! Enjoy your badge and good luck with the parkruns!

Well done on graduating :)

Well done xxx

Fantastic, well done you!

Congratulations on crossing the finishing line. No-one can ever take this achievement away from you!

Congratulations! I'm just waiting for a rain shower to pass before going out for my final run of week 9 too! I can't believe I've stuck at this for so long and can actually run for 30+ minutes without stopping! :-)

Congratulations on your graduation :)

Well done and congratulations!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee indeed! You did it YOU did it! Amazing :) Get your badge :)

Well done, happy graduation day :)

Yay! So pleased for you! Congratulations :)

Congratulations - thanks for sharing it is really inspiring to read everyone's success stories especially when you are struggling in the early weeks

You may also like...