run 3 week 9 this morning, I did it !!

It seems a long time ago since the first run/ crawl on the 25th jan, i wrote in my log that it was a hard run. today i ran for 30 minutes and it was great. It took longer than 9 weeks because of breaks for a chest infection and heel problem, but it was worth it. This forum really does give you the support to keep going, a big thankyou to you all. and may i just say..................................

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) :)

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hurrah for you, well done !

• Fantastic!!! I had the chest infection thing too - 4 weeks off!! But you are now ready for the parkrun challenge.... (see AliB1's post tonight!). Ooh and don't forget to claim your Graddie 'badge'!!

• Well done! That's fantastic news! Enjoy your badge and good luck with the parkruns!

• Well done on graduating :)

• Well done xxx

• Fantastic, well done you!

• Congratulations on crossing the finishing line. No-one can ever take this achievement away from you!

• Congratulations! I'm just waiting for a rain shower to pass before going out for my final run of week 9 too! I can't believe I've stuck at this for so long and can actually run for 30+ minutes without stopping! :-)

• Congratulations on your graduation :)

• Well done and congratulations!

• Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee indeed! You did it YOU did it! Amazing :) Get your badge :)

• Well done, happy graduation day :)

• Yay! So pleased for you! Congratulations :)

• Congratulations - thanks for sharing it is really inspiring to read everyone's success stories especially when you are struggling in the early weeks

You may also like...