Week6 run1

I thought this would be a doddle after the 20 min run of week5 run3. But I found it quite hard at the end. Not sure why. My breathing was ok but my legs felt like lead. Does that ever go I wonder? In the early days of running I would run out of breath before the legs got tired and now it's the exact opposite. Any kind of hill (or let's be honest, incline however small) really affects me. I need flat ground or even a lovely bit of down hill to propel me along!!! Haven't looked up the next run yet. Might just let it be a surprise for me tomorrow night!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Know what you mean by hills...all my inclines (thats what they are really) are like mountains that need climbing and I find them all hard!

Lots of people find the first run of week 6 tough so you are not alone. Well done on completing it!! Good luck with tomorrows run.,

• i did mine this morning and felt exactly the same.... but was chuffed at the end managed to get to the end thats all that matters lol

You may also like...