25 minutes!: I feel that I have really achieved... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

109,692 members141,761 posts

25 minutes!

Rinky1
Rinky1Graduate

I feel that I have really achieved something this morning. Completed the final run of week 6. 25 minutes of running! 25 minutes of running? Yes! 25 minutes of running!!!!

Seemed to take forever but I am so pleased with myself. I never thought I'd be able to run for that long.

On to week 7!

14 Replies
oldestnewest
Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator

Massive well done to you!

What a fantastic start to your day...!

Time to relax now as you move into the lovely, longer runs. The newly forming running legs know what to do, just move slow and steady and let them find their own happy pace.

AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate

Congratulations Rinky1, do you realise that you are now officially a runner by completing run 3 of week 6, not too long until you graduate.

kirsty69jo
kirsty69joGraduate

Well done. That’s a tough one and you did it!

You really have achieved something and you should feel really proud. Settle in now and you've more runs to enjoy and achieve. Keep on keeping on.

HelsyM
HelsyMGraduate

Rinky1 that is so awesome! I cannot imagine I will ever get to that point. A huge well done from me.

Zebadee1
Zebadee1Graduate

Massive well done ! 💪🏃‍♂️

CaptFrey
CaptFreyGraduate

Yay 😁 Brilliant that you have done it and amazing 25 mins 😬

Rinky1
Rinky1Graduate in reply to CaptFrey

Thank you. How are you doing?

CaptFrey
CaptFreyGraduate in reply to Rinky1

Dreading my 25 mins tomorrow but doing ok thanks. I can’t wait to get some new trainers.

Well done! I am just a little ahead of you on Week 7 and running 25 mins every time! Can't believe I can do it!!

Rinky1
Rinky1Graduate in reply to FeeVee

Great isn't it? I am looking forward to week 7

Mummycav
MummycavModerator

I sense someone being a bit happy with themselves here! And so you should be, that’s a long time to run!

What a fab start to your day...enjoy the rest 😉

Lil5k
Lil5kGraduate

Well done Rinky, virtual "High 5" to you ✋

Rinky1
Rinky1Graduate in reply to Lil5k

🤚

You may also like...