30 min run done!!!!: Cannot believe I ran for 3... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

120,491 members151,098 posts

30 min run done!!!!

Yasminshah13 profile image

Cannot believe I ran for 30 mins non stop. I literally could not even run for 90 seconds in the first few weeks and I remember when upping up from 3 mins to 5 mins seems impossible!! Today I just ran for 30 mins non stop. In that time I did 4K, which to me is a massive achievement! My next challenge is to run 35 mins, and then 40 mins. By then I will hopefully do 5k and then work on improving my pace! So chuffed

10 Replies

Congratulations! It’s great to hear these stories of inspiration to people like me. I’ve just completed W3R2 and have really struggled with 3 mins so this gives me a lot of hope!

Thank you so much! Just to put it into perspective, if I can do it, you deffo can! I’m 4 stone over weight, office job (usually - pre COVID) so never really excerised!! Stick with it I still can’t believe it worked / this is me!!

in reply to Yasminshah13

A total inspiration x

Oh thanks for that. That’s me 3stone to much to carry round. But I’m giving it a go. Week 4 and beginning to live it. The sense of achievement is immense.

Absolutely bloody brilliant!!! Well done!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Yorki_Girl profile image
Yorki_GirlGraduate

Great news keep on running. X

hamit profile image
hamitGraduate

Well done!!!!!👍

Diamondshoes profile image
DiamondshoesGraduate

Inspirational! Well done!

Brilliant! This programme really works and you are living proof :)

linzi7478 profile image
linzi7478Graduate

Well done, that's awesome, such an achievement which you are now feeling👍🤩That run is ebbing close for me which is a bit scary but so as other people have said you're living proof it can and will be done 👍🥂

You may also like...